Sunday, April 22, 2018

Recent Graduate Cami Pendleton Finds Work as Technical Writer

We've received good news from Cami Pendleton, a recent graduate of EML. Cami graduated with the highest honor of Summa Cum Laude in December 2017. She received the BA in English with a concentration in Technical Communication with minors in General Business, Literature, and French. 
 

"After graduating from Missouri Western, I started my first full-time job at SJC Marketing, a local full-service marketing agency in St. Joseph, MO. I am the Client Project Coordinator; my job is to develop and execute client campaign projects across multiple platforms and identify needs and execute strategies with the help of the account manager. 

I work with clients and create marketing/content strategies across digital and social media platforms. I write social media posts, marketing content campaigns, company documents, and more. I also do technical editing - regarding company material/documents and social media posts - and develop document design for clients as well. Since my company relies on teamwork, I collaborate with my colleagues on a daily basis. 

I am grateful that I have found a job that uses my college education. My work environment is wonderful; I have made my office desk my home by decorating it with a cute MWSU griffon which I named Griffondor. There is also a permanent coffee mug ready for my daily cup of coffee. I am enjoying my job and love working with my new colleagues - especially since we share a mutual love of coffee (or caffeine in general!)."
 
 

No comments: